Search Engine Optimization
Call 760.893.6422 for a free consultation.
Search engine optimization (SEO)) is proven to result in the highest Return on Investment of any form of marketing.
Google gives away over 60% of what they do for free. That is about $60 billion a year that is available if you master search engine optimization. In today’s business you need a comprehensive search engine optimization (SEO) plan to be competitive.
Search-Optimization.com can be your teacher and guide to who will support you. We have a full support team: SEO experts, writers, programmers, website design masters and local search optimization pros. Do as much as you like or have us set it up and do a large part of it. It is up to you.
To start you need keyword research to target the customers you want.
WordFinder© Keyword Market Research and Analysis – This service includes reviewing existing and brainstorming keywords, phrases, and synonyms, assessing key-phrase popularity, and identifying related or industry-specific words.
Next it is essential that a Search Optimization Situation Analysis be completed.– Your comprehensive report will include:
- Competitive Website Analysis: Uncovers details of your top competitors’ ranking strategies and the actions you can take to offset them and gain an advantage.
- Search Visibility Report: Takes a search-engine “spider’s” perspective of your site to reveal blocks, dead ends and overall “spider” compatibility.
- Keyword Density Analysis Report: Shows what your web pages are telling search engines by analyzing how frequently keywords are used.
- Keyword Effectiveness Indicator: Reports the number of web pages competing for your selected keywords.
- Link Popularity Report: Identifies who’s linking to your website and calculates how many major search-engine links are currently pointing to it.
- Public Relations Optimization: Identify public relations optimization opportunities.
- Social Media Marketing Analysis: Evaluate social media marketing channels.
- Analytics & Tracking Review: Review existing analytics and tracking and make recommendations to improve.
- Create informational pages
- Create optimized pages for key words and phrases
- Create and code compelling “call to action” keyword rich Meta tag descriptions
- Name web pages and images using proper search engine optimization protocol
- Set up analytics and analyze web traffic monthly
- Develop a strategy for development of keyword-rich texts used in Public Relations
We can help you accomplish the following website editorial optimization.
- Develop and optimize web pages through appropriate keyword placement implementation
- Optimize content for white papers and press releases
- Post in Forums and Blogs
- Populate all alt tags, heading <H> tags, anchor text title tags and comment tags
- Create and submit site map
- Distribute press releases online
- Ongoing Link Popularity development