Social Media Marketing Plan
Call 760.893.6422 for a free consultation.
Social media is now critical to achieving the highest search engine rankings.
Your brand needs a social media presence, and we are the experts in charge of building it. Search-Optimization.com will make it happen!
We also have a full support team: Writers, programmers, photographers, videographers, Facebook experts, LinkedIn specialists, Google + Pros and opinion site experts. Do as much as you like or have us set it up and do a large part of it. It is up to you.
Before you start to stress and map out a route for the hills, hire a guide. While creating a social media presence for a brand is a major task, our process makes it easy, breaking down the process into bite-sized tasks. Of course if you wish to accelerate the process we can make that happen.
With the right Social Media Marketing team you can accomplish anything.
Visit PicVidShare to see how to use Social Media Photography Marketing for branding and sales.
Here are the tasks for the first steps for Social Media Marketing:
- One: Assess your company’s social fitness by asking yourself these questions:
- What are your social media goals?
- Why are you using social media, and how important is it to your business? Here are some popular goals:
- Improve customer engagement.
- Increase revenue.
- Create a better customer experience.
- Increase thought leadership.
- How would you rate your company’s use of social media?
- What social media sites do you currently use, and how do you use them?
- Where are the opportunities to grow or improve your social media presence?
- In what areas of your business do you excel at using social media?
- Two: Revisit your goals.
- Create an editorial calendar on what you want to talk about.
- Create content to share.
- Post on your social media sites.
- Establish ways to measure success. At the end of the year, you won’t know if your efforts are successful if you don’t have a way to measure them. Here are a few metrics to watch:
- The number of fans or followers.
- How much traffic social media drives to your website.
- Social mentions across platforms.
- Share of social conversations.
- Your Klout score